Annotated Articles (2017 г)
System administrator №1-2, 2017
The low-level performance optimization on the example of the hash function GOST R 34.11-2012
Severin P.A., graduate student of Radio Physics and Electronics of the Syktyvkar State University named after P. Sorokin., Syktyvkar, email@example.com
Golchevskiy Yu.V., Ph.D., associate professor of the department of information security behalf of the Syktyvkar State University named after P. Sorokin., firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: The article concerns the possibilities of a low-level performance optimization for x86 architecture on the example of the GOST R 34.11-2012 hash function. The results of applying optimization methods such as optimizing compilers using, built-in functions and assembler code inserts on the common microarchitectures for Intel and AMD processors were analyzed. The article contents a demonstration of the achieved performance increase using a low-level optimization techniques significant dependence from the processor microarchitecture features. On the basis of results obtained in the study the optimized programs characteristics that needed to be considered when performing a low-level optimization were determined, its general features and application prospects were described.
Keywords: Optimization, computational acceleration, assembler, processor micro-architecture, compilation.
Optimal control for virus spreading: analytical and numerical results
Klimenkova O.D., Bachelor MIEM NRU HSE, Moscow «applied mathematics», email@example.com
Abstract: In this work, optimal control problem for a SIR model with variable size of population is considered. Our goal is to solve a problem of costs minimization. We investigate a SIR model with «vaccination» and «treatment» as controls. We consider two different functional and discuss their characteristics. Structures of optimal control are defined for every functional. Pontryagin’smaximum principle is used to characterize the optimal levels of controls. The optimality system is solved numerically. Then we analyze the dependence of solutions on parameter of problems. The simulation results are discussed.
Keywords: SIR-model, optimal control, Pontryagin’s maximum principle.
The influence of the delay of the signals in the virtual network space on the accuracy and stability of automatic control systems
Tumanov M.P., Cand. of Techn. Sciences, professor (MIEM HSE), Moscow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: The article shows that in a typical automatic control system that contains the network component may be a significant drop in control accuracy due to network lag. The article describes a case of lag compensation using inaccurate delay model in the case when the model of the control object is considered sufficiently accurate. It is shown that the possible emergence of such dips of the frequency response with compensation.
Keywords: distributed control system, delay compensation.
Development of the web-designer of graphical user interfaces for intelligent building management system
Nikolaev P.L., Lecturer of Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), Moscow, email@example.com
Abstract: The article describes the development of web application which is the designer of graphical user interfaces for intelligent building management system (IBMS). The technologies and tools used for application development are considered. The author provides the description of functionality, opportunities and features of the web designer. It also describes the organization of storage and data representation obtained after completion of design of the graphical user interface by using the designer.
Software application for data clustering
Buchatskaya V.V. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of Department of Applied Mathematics, Information Technology and Information Security. Adyghe State University, Maikop. firstname.lastname@example.org
Buchatskiy P. Yu. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of Department of Automated Systems of Processing Information and Control. Adyghe State University, Maikop. email@example.com
Gushchin K.A. Undergraduate student. Adyghe State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: Consider the technology for creating web-resource, implements cluster analysis algorithms with the most simple and intuitive user interface, and possibility of further expansion of the functions. Describe structure and algorithm of this application. Result of the work is demonstrated by this example.
Keywords: cluster analysis, the Python programming language, the hierarchical algorithm, k-means algorithm, software, data clustering application.
Aggregation and decomposition of statistical data and key performance indicators in the management of socio-economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation. Part 2. Expansion of the proposed variant model for data preparation and decision-making by public authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation using the means Business Intelligence to the entire management cycle
Manichev S.V., graduate student of Federal State Institution of Higher Education «Moscow Technological University», email@example.com
Abstract: The article describes an expanded version of the cycle decision making and execution in public authorities using of KPI and BI, and also shows its relationship with the PDCA-cycle. There have also been demonstrated by the additional opportunities to work with OLAP-cubes in the framework of public administration.
Keywords: business intelligence, government functions, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), measurements, quality of management decisions, Deming-Shewhart cycle, Assessment Data Quality (ASQ).
- http://www.idc.com (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://www.cnews.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://www.tadviser.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://www.crn.ru/research (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://docs.cntd.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://www.prognoz.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://bars-open.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- https://basegroup.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- http://www.fors.ru (date: 01.11.2016).
- Information Letter of the Bank of Russia from 15.08.2014 ref. № 06-57-2 / 6659 «On reporting and notifications».
- http://www.cbr.ru/finmarkets/print.aspx?file=files/account/edocs/programma-anketa_arch2.htm (date: 01.11.2016).
- Paklin N.B., Oreshkov V.I. Business Intelligence: from data to knowledge. Tutorial. 2nd edition, revised [Text]. − M.: Piter, 2013. − ISBN 978-5-459-00717-6.
- Tyurin Yu.N., Makarov A.A. Statistical analysis of the data on the computer [Text] / Ed. V.E. Figurnova. − M.: INFRA-M, 1998. − 528 p.
- Drucker P. Practice of Management [Text]. − M.: MYTH, 2015. − 416 p. − ISBN 978-5-00057-332-7.
- Repin V.V., Eliferov V.G. Process approach to management. Business Process Modeling. − M.: RIA «Standards and quality», 2008. − 408 p. − ISBN 978-5-94938-063-5.
- Barseghyan A.A., Kupriyanov M.S., Stepanenko V.V., Holod I.I. Methods and data analysis model: OLAP and Data Mining [Text]. − St. Petersburg: CVS-Petersburg, 2004. − 336 p.
Software optimization resources as a tool for risk management and financial planning company policy
Nataliya Kazakova, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Professor, Doctor of Economic Science, firstname.lastname@example.org
Irina Dun, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, PhD, Associate Professor, email@example.com
Abstract: In conditions of insufficient financial resources for business development companies are forced to update technology, equipment and other fixed assets for production of competitive goods with borrowed sources either use leasing as a more affordable way to update the production funds. This increases the level of risk and the extent of their impact on the financial results of the company, increasing the uncertainty of the economic situation. In this regard, we propose the use of software and tool supply, allowing you to reduce risks when planning the financial policies of the company. We offer leasing management model in the industry provides an optimization tool company resources when using financial leasing as a source of business development. Development refers to special processes and systems modelling and unlike existing prototype allows you to quickly analyze the structure of leasing payments, evaluate cost-effectiveness of leasing operation that gives her an advantage when planning the financial policies of the company and used as a tool to optimize resources and risk management.
Keywords: program, a utility model, optimization, planning, resources, finances, efficiency, leasing, risk, financial policies.
- Analysis, comparative evaluation and prediction of effectiveness of leasing operations. /Kazakov N.A.//Leasing. 2014. # 8. P. 61-69.
- Analysis of prediction of the residual value of the leased property. / Kazakov N.A., Dun I.R. Leasing. 2014. # 5. P. 8-15.
- Ivanova A.N., Kazakova N.A. Risk assessment of suboptimal state of the main funds for companies in the oil and gas industry. Leasing. 2016. No. 2. P. 29-36.
- Kazakov N.A., Dun I.R. Information programme for the analysis and assessment of the effectiveness of leasing operations "Lizingmaster". Leasing. 2016. # 2. P. 48-52.
- Kazakova N.A. Development of competence-based training approach in higher economic education: experience of Russian economic University named after G.v. Plehanov. Modern problems of science and education. 2016. # 5. P. 234. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/article/view?id=25269 (date: 10.10.2016).
- Kohut E.A., Ivanova A.N., Kazakova N.A. Depreciation policy impact analysis on the financial results of economic activity of the leasing organization. Leasing. 2015. # 1. P. 32-35.
- Leasing as a mechanism for the development of entrepreneurship. / Dun I.R., Dun I.V.//Saarbrucken, 2011.
- Program analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of leasing operations "LIZINGMASTER". Kazakov N.A., Dun I.R. System administrator. # 01-02 (158-159), 2016. P. 141-143. URL: http://samag.ru/archive/article/3138 (date:16.01.2017).
- Accounting, analysis and risk assessment of entrepreneurial activity in the leasing market. Kazakova N.A., Kisnichjan M.B., Sivkova A.E., Kazakov A.Y.//Leasing. 2015. # 4. P. 53-61.
- Efficiency of leasing operations/Deshin V.E., DUN I.R. All for accountant. 2009. # 8. P. 47-52.
System administrator №3, 2017
The development of economic and educational information programs such as the current direction of training professionals
Prokofieva E.N., Ph.D., analyst at the Faculty of Economic Sciences, the HSE, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: The modern development of economic-information areas of education as an effective system of training of professionals in the real sector and researchers in the modern science of organization and management is of great importance and as a tool for promotion of engineering and IT-professions, vector development and reformatting of existing traditional educational forms of training.
Keywords: Economics and Information Education, employers' rating of directions.
Methods and algorithms for solving tasks unloading server and synchronize distributed data in computing complex of information services of e-learning
Konkin A.V., graduate student, MIEM the HSE, email@example.com
Abstract: This article presents methods and algorithms for solving tasks unloading server and synchronize distributed data in computing complex of information services for e-learning. It should be noted that these tasks are inherent in any distributed computing complexes and information systems, and their solutions have individual character.
Keywords: algorithms, methods, unloading servers, data synchronization.
System administrator №4, 2017
Representation of scenarios of intelligent building management system by coded trees
Nikolaev P.L., Lecturer of Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), Moscow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Khoroshko L.L., Ph.D, associate professor of Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), Moscow, email@example.com
Abstract: In this paper the model of representation scenarios (control algorithms) which are implementing the work of intelligent building management system is offered. On the basis of the proposed model a software implementation of the environment for visual programming of algorithms for the operation of smart home systems is planned further. In this research the definition and structure of the scenarios based on the example are analyzed in detail. Also the way of representation scenarios in the form of trees coded by Prufer code is considered.
Keywords: smart home, intelligent building, visual programming, tree coding, Prufer code.
Protection methods of the distributed decentralized social networks
Bogoraz A.G., Department of Information Technologies Security, Institute of Computer Technologies and Information Security, Southern Federal University, Rostov Region, Taganrog, firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract: The main aim of this article is to determine the methods to be developed to improve security in a Decentralized Distributed Social Networks (DDSN). The basic DDSN architecture and differences between way of protection for client-server network and DDSN described and also specified the types of attacks that are relevant to DDSN. The analysis of the Russian and foreign scientific literature on the subject. Based on the analysis has been formulated the task to develop methods for registering a new user, the method of «Trust» that allows users to «moderate» other users, and method of the authentication at the DDSN.
Keywords: Decentralized Distributed Social Network, DDSN; Social Networks; Decentralized Networks; protection methods.